Powers of Attorney

Every adult should have a power of attorney for financial affairs. If you can't conduct business or personal affairs due to mental or physical incapacity such as Alzheimer's, stroke, heart attack, etc., only a court appointed conservator will be able to handle your affairs if you do not have a power of attorney in place. Having to go through the court process for a conservatorship is a public process which can be expensive, time consuming and difficult to end should you make a full recovery. Let the attorneys at Alvis Quashnock and Associates help you determine what type of powers you need so that your financial affairs will be taken care of by someone you trust if the need should arise.